Some are outlets are reporting five dead and 40 injured.
Zero Hedge writes:
A summary of the latest development from today’s London terrorist attack, which has taken place on the one year anniversary of the March 2016 Brussels Massacre:
- An SUV drove over Westminster Bridge knocking down pedestrians this afternoon killing at least four people in the process – including one policeman and the suspect – while injuring 20 others
- Victims were said to have been left scattered in the road, with some reportedly floating in the River Thames
- A knifeman, described as ‘middle-aged and Asian’ then got into the grounds of Parliament where he reportedly stabbed a police officer
- He as then shot by armed officers as the area was cleared by emergency services
- According to a Scotland yard conference, there are numerous casualties, including police officers;
- The London police requests the public to avoid the area around parliament and nearby bridges.
- Parliament was suspended and the Prime Minister was rushed from the scene in an unmarked police car
- As SkyNews summarizes the chaotis sequence of events, the attacker drove into people on Westminster bridge, drove to Parliament Square, stabbed police officer and was shot by police