They just keep rolling in. It’s just my opinion but I think it’s obvious at this point there’s a concerted effort behind the scenes to out these people and bring them down…~TS
- Allison Mack, 35, is reportedly second in command of a secret sex cult at the heart of self-help group NXIVM
- Mack is perhaps best known for playing Clark Kent’s friend Chloe Sullivan on the long-running TV series Smallville
- NXIVM, founded by Keith Raniere brands itself as a self-help group, but former members have said it’s really a cult
- Frank Parlato, a former spokesman for NXIVM, revealed on his blog that Mack has been running a secret sorority within the cult that brands women
- The sorority, called DOS, has a master-slave hierarchy where Mack is only second to Raniere in terms of seniority, the blog states
- She then presides over a small group of slaves, who in turn must recruit their own set of slaves or else face corporeal punishment
- On her personal website, Mack says Raniere has been her mentor for many years
- A spokesman for Mack said the actress is not speaking to the press currently
- Earlier this week, former Dynasty star Catherine Oxenberg met with prosecutors in New York to detail her daughter’s experience in the group
By Ashley Collman | Daily Mail
A former star of the hit series Smallville has been identified as a high-ranking member of a sex cult.
Last month, the New York Times broke the story about a secret sorority that brands women, puts them on starvation diets and beats them if they don’t recruit enough ‘slaves’.
The group, called DOS, is reportedly a secret society for the highest ranking female members within the self-help group NXIVM.
To outsiders, NXIVM is just a run-of-the-mill self-improvement group, offering classes that teach the answers to living a successful and fulfilling life.
But ex-members told the Times that NXIVM functions as a cult for people at the high levels of the group, who have dedicated themselves full-time to founder Keith Rainere and his teachings.
On Wednesday, a former spokesman for the group, Frank Parlato, told The Sun that an ‘Emmy Award-winning actress’ is a ‘key recruiter’ for DOS.
While The Sun did not name the actress, DailyMail.com can reveal that she is Allison Mack, who played Clark Kent’s sidekick Chloe Sullivan on the long-running CW series Smallville.